(as of Dec 04,2020 11:29:17 UTC – Details)
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode 64-bit
- 128GB PCIE SSD
- No DVD drive
Display & Resolution:
- 14-inch HD touchscreen
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1×1)(19a) Wi-FiBluetooth 4.2
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics
Ports & Slots:
- 1 USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x HDMI
- 1x RJ-45
- 1xheadphone/microphone combo
- Natural Silver
- 45 WHr 3-cell Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.9 x 0.8”
- Weight: 3.3lb
Instruction of Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
- On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
- In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
- On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz; Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
Beautiful 14-inch HD touchscreen (1366 x 768); AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics
8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; 128GB PCIE SSD; Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
802.11ac wireless LAN Bluetooth 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C ; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A ; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone
Windows 10 Home in S Mode 64-bit; With Instruction of Switching out of S mode in Windows 10; Silver